The deadline for applying is
October 20th, 2015.
You can apply if:
- you are living in Southeast Europe
- you are a film director / scriptwriter
- you are a student in your last year of study or a young professional
- you have a project for the first feature-length fiction film
- you are fluent in English
How to apply?
Send an email to email@example.com with:
- a synopsis for your first feature-length fiction film project
- treatment for the project (max. 12 pages)
- director’s statement
- your CV and a detailed filmography
- a link to one of your short films
- your contacts
All materials should be submitted in English.
The chosen participants will be notified by the 1st of November.
For the selected participants, BFC provides travel expenses, accommodation and a festival badge that allows free access to all the festival screenings during their stay in Belgrade.
Please note that BFC can cover expenses for only one person per project. However, if the selected participants wish to come with additional members of their script-writing team, BFC can offer them special discount packages for accommodations in Belgrade and free festival badges.
If you have any additional questions, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.